Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 15-21

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Late Shift Milonga. I missed the lesson beforehand by Adam Hoopengardner and Ciko Tanik. The milonga was well attended, but not excessively crowded; it was the perfect amount of people to make it feel friendly and social but not aggressive or competitive. The dance level was pretty good, as was the floor crafting. There were a few more leaders than followers, so I imagine that nearly all the followers had a good time. I certainly had a good time, despite feeling a bit rusty. Adam and Ciko did a two-song performance around midnight. The first one was of a bluesy flavored tango, and the second one was a more traditional tango. As is typical of their style, they did a lot of Nuevo, off-axis moves. It was a very pleasant evening, and the first time I stayed until the very end of the milonga.

So what am I excited about these days?

A brilliant blog I came across:

http://teachingsmart.blogspot.com/


No comments: